Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day and Happy Birthday Drew!




 Drew is officially a year old today! (St. Patricks Day baby) We kept it pretty simple, Keith was out of town so the kids and I celebrated his big day with a dance party and brownie sundaes with mint (green) icecream! Tays was just a bit offended that I didn't actually have a present for him to open, but ya know it's taken me five kids to realize that when they turn one, what do they really need or care about in terms of presents.. not much! He seemed quite happy with ice cream and his four brothers and sisters dancing crazily around him! I'm not sure what more he could have wanted! We love baby drew!




rex teaching Drew his dance moves!

5 comments:

Steph Weaver said...

Happy Birthday Drew! I can't believe his is 1!

And, I think Tays deserved pictures--seriously, look at that girls style! I love it! I'm not sure you could have paid her to wear that a year ago:)

Anonymous said...

YEr kids are the cutest!!! And tell Tays Im impressed with her style. She needs to take me to F21 and style me.

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Why does Rex look so normal in those glasses? I feel like hes always worn them!

White Family said...

We loved our recent visit with that darling little bunch of "leprechauns"! xo

Steoffrey said...

Love that first pic of all your kiddos! Miss them so much! (But I'm still kind of mad at you for deciding WA over AZ for Spring Break...)