Friday, December 16, 2011
rexy
I'm not quite sure what I'd do without my rexy! This boy is seriously a sweetheart! We went and watched his christmas kindergarten program this week...I was smiling so much, I literally had tears coming down my face! It just happened to be the best day ever for Rex, he could hardly fall asleep the night before... not only did he have his kindergarten program the next day to look forward to, but basketball practice as well! It was almost too good to be true! Rex is LOVING basketball right now, he's playing Jr. Jazz and couldn't be more excited about it! We had important things happening last weekend, and were unable to make his game. He couldn't figure out why on earth we wouldn't just drop him off at his game and come and get him later. This boy has his priorities and b-ball is at the top of his list these days! (Even though he knew he wouldn't be able to make the game, he still woke up and put his jersey on first thing!)
Today I was able to go help in Rex's classroom for their Christmas party! Holy moly, I got the kindergarten gossip! A group of about six girls came to my station, as soon as they realized I was Rex's mom, they couldn't wait to tell me all about how silly Rex is in class and about Rex and his girlfriend! They let me know right away that these two are "in LOVE"! When I asked rex about it on the way home, he just answered me in his low, non chalant, voice. um yeah mom, we don't really like eachother, we just are in love with eachother! I laughed really hard!! I should volunteer more often, I was completely entertained with all those kindergarteners!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ha! Rex is hilarious. He is such a cutie, I'm not surprised he has a girlfriend:) I would love to watch one of his b-ball games...one of these days we'll have to make it up to Utah.
so funny! that rex is a charmer. tell him hi from us.
Look at you hot mama with all your handsome boys! So cute!
Rexy Rexy Rexy.. I love that boy. He is such a sweetheart and no surprise that he is a ladys man.
Who doesn't love that kid? Seriously! Ellie was talking about him just yesterday, reminding us that "Rex, is always ON THE HOOK"!!
Love the "don't really like each other, just LOVE each other"!!! So funny! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! We will definatly get together after the craziness. Enjoy!!!
Oh my goodness, that is SO funny! We surely miss Rex around here. How can the ladies resist him:)
Post a Comment