Tuesday, December 27, 2011

christmas eve day hike



good thing our kids like to hike (if they didn't I think Keith and I would probably just have to force them too!) We enjoyed our hike on Christmas Eve day, especially in the snow! Ben became an official hiker as Drew booted him out of the backpack.  go ben!
good thing we got a good outing in the day before Christmas, by Christmas day I ended up throwing up just like everyone else had earlier in the week ( and I thought I was going to get lucky, I guess everyone gets their turn!) Luckily there was enough excitement on Christmas morning I was sorta kinda able to push the nausea aside, just not enough though to make those homemade cinnamon rolls I had planned on, next year.

2 comments:

Steph Weaver said...

The snow looks so fun! Way to go Ben!!

Sorry you ended up sick too! No fun!!

Stacie said...

If I was 1/10th as fit and active and motivated as your kids I would probably be a lot better off. Sorry you got sick, the true Christmas gift that kept on giving. :(