Monday, October 10, 2011

 pinterest anyone? I'm loving it, how about you? 
My kids are even familiar with it now. The past couple times I've started a new project with them or tried a new recipe KK will just look at me and ask "Hey mom, Pinterest?" And of course I have to admit, yes...  just another Pinterest idea! I have more fun kids ideas and new recipes (which are almost all desserts, maybe not so good) lined up than I know what to do with!


these have become a fast family favorite...puffy p-butter chocolate chip cookies!
 

This was a couple weekends back, but I had to make sure I had this fun night documented. KK and I were able to score front row seats to Joseph and the amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Friends of ours who had just brought Tays to the musical Hairspray a couple weeks prior, offered us two front row tickets to Joseph. Nice friends, huh! Well KK and I had an absolute blast! I had a smile the entire show, it was so entertaining. The best part though, was when we first got there and they asked KK and the two other girls we were sitting with to go up on stage for the first scene while Jospeh and the narrator sang to them! KK was thrilled and it made her night, and mine too!


3 comments:

Grapefruit said...

You got your hair cut! It looks really cute!

The Kerby Clan said...

I can't believe how fast Drew is growing - he looks different from the others, yes?
And I so miss your desserts :( you might have to mail me some!!!

sbk said...

You chopped your hair - I LOVE IT!