Ben, I mean Drew (yes, I'm still doing that) is already 6 months old! As you can tell from the header on our blog + the pictures hung on our walls at home I'm alittle behind in keeping up to date! It's definitely time to get Drew in the pictures! But until that happens, here's some of this little guy. Can I just say he is at the best age, ever! Everytime you walk by or meet eye contact with him he's sure to give you an ear to ear grin! 6 months is a pretty great age! He's interested in everything, grabs at anything he can reach (which is why I just chopped my hair), and is just plain fun to have as part of our family!!! we love our drew!
7 comments:
he is too cute! he looks so much like you, lyns... especially in that first picture.
miss you!
aw I love him. I can't wait to smooch on him in a couple weeks! also, I demand a picture of the haircut!
He's just like sunshine! We're missing watching him become mobile.
I love this age too!! its my favorite for sure. Not yet mobile but fun enough to play and laugh with! Autumns way into screaming at the top of her lungs over and over to get a reaction and then she starts laughing! cant wait to have you here so soon so the little ones can play!
He is so handsome just like the rest of those Wilson boys! I can't believe how time flies. I miss your cute family. Hope all is going well for you guys.
xoxoxo
Dawn
CUTIE PIE!!!
xo,
Amy
So Cute! Can't believe he is already 6 months!
Post a Comment