Wednesday, August 31, 2011




right now the girls are at school, Drew is sleeping, Ben is at preschool, and Rex is at his first day of kindergarten! I'm just enjoying a little peace and quiet! This hour and a half to myself is almost too good to be true! I'm just deciding on what to do next...ok, I guess I spoke too soon, Drew just woke up!

as you can see we were able to take advantage of the beautiful weather over the weekend!

3 comments:

White Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
White Family said...

Oh man, Lyns, Utah is a beautiful place! Was it a bit sad to send Rexy and Ben off today....before your snatch of peace and quiet?

Ashley said...

Wow, you only have one for a few hours! Isn't that crazy. Nash is doing a little preschool too and I almost don't know what to do with myself...but I am quickly finding things to do with that time:). Miss you guys!