Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I just sent the girls off to their first day of school. They've been really excited, but I could tell when they left this morning they were feeling just a bit nervous...new school, new friends to make, uniforms. All sorts of change. I can't wait to hear all about it after school! I'm sure they'll do great! Rex will be starting kindergarten there next week and will get to join in. The nice thing is that Keith will be teaching at the school, which is something totally new for him as well. They're all in it together!



5th grade


3rd grade


Keith needed a first day of school picture too!

12 comments:

Stacie said...

The girls look SO cute in their uniforms! I know KK was worried about not being able to pick out her own outfits, but if it makes her feel any better- tell her I wear the same thing everyday too.

Can't wait to hear how they like the school! (Keith too!)

White Family said...

Uniforms or not, those girls individualize things with shoes and backpacks! Hope they all have a wonderful day. We love and miss you!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

I'm excited to hear about it! I'm sure they are loving it!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

I'm excited to hear about it! I'm sure they are loving it!

Kandis said...

I love first day of school pictures! So cute that you took one of Keith too! It will be so fun for Keith to see the kids throughout the day. Teaching has always been my dream job:) I love being able to see Marley and Miles when they pop in my classroom at recess to say hello and tell me when something exciting has happened. I'm so excited for all of you.:)

MaryAnn said...

First of all, I'm VERY impressed that you have your blog up and running within a week of moving in. I always knew you were amazing, but holy cow! Glad to hear you are loving your new roots...and your backyard mountain view is incredible. Take another photo when they are covered in snow! So fun!

Steph Weaver said...

Cute pictures! It won't take them long to make new friends!!

I love the picture of Keith too!

Ashley said...

So cute! Love Keith's picture too. Can't wear long-sleeved shirts here yet 118 today. Miss you guys!

Grace said...

Keith looks way too much like Craig in that picture. Good luck to everyone on their first day at Summit!

Jacque said...

hope they're loving school. keith's first day pic is too cute! how's he liking it? what subject is he teaching?

miss you guys! today ren said he played with "ben" at the gym. i don't know if he actually met a boy named ben of if he's decided to pretend ben is still with him at the gym! he misses him so much!

Heidi and Bryan said...

All these CHANGES!!! We hope you guys are LOVING Utah. Those uniforms are so cute.

melissa walker said...

What a fun new school year for you all! Maybe we'll get to see you more now that you're in Utah! When you get time, will you send me your address so we can keep up with you!