Thursday, July 7, 2011

so my boys love the wii. maybe a little too much, ok maybe a lot too much! This week after hearing the first words out of their mouth every morning be "can I play wii" and after way to much fighting over taking turns I decided it was time to take an official wii break. Everything is better in moderation, especially playing wii! Can I just say how much I have loved the hours of legos the boys have been playing! They haven't even asked where I've hid the remotes!





The boys were proud of their work! Rex wanted to take a picture of me with their lego city, I just love how they wanted to include Drew!



3 comments:

Kandis said...

It is so nice to have no background noise in the house...except the sound of little voices playing together. I love the fun Lego towers. Great job boys!

White Family said...

Remember "The 3 Little Girls"?? Now you have "The 3 Little Boys"! What a fabulous team!

Ashley said...

So cute! When do you guys get back?