This picture sums up Ben and Keith. Ben will hardly leave his side. (ever!) Ben wanted nothing to do with going on stage (at aspen grove) until his dad was right there with him giving him the thumbs up! I totally get it though! What's not to love about this guy! I love how he's amazingly patient, fun, and is always making us laugh! I don't think there's anything he'd rather be doing than spending time with the kids, whether it be shooting baskets with Rex, reading with Tays, playing his "piano duet" with KK, or just letting Ben follow him everywhere!!! He truly is amazing!
We are all pretty darn lucky!
And how blessed we are to have Papa and Granddad!
What wonderful men we have in our lives! Happy Fathers Day to you all!
We love you!

1 comment:
Ben and Keith are quite the pair! They are both in such great company when they're together!
Post a Comment