Monday, May 16, 2011

kk's baptism pictures




















Over the weekend Stacie took KK's baptism pictures. She sent me over 50 pictures that she had taken and seriously I loved them all! I had a hard time trying to pick a favorite. Kinley is so excited to be baptized! Thanks Starce, You're amazing!

7 comments:

White Family said...

Beautiful! If she could still have a normal childhood, maybe she should check into a modeling career. That girl knows how to work a camera!

Grapefruit said...

Wow, KK is gorgeous. She's so natural in front of a camera! Really beautiful pics!

Jacque said...

these are breathtaking! i can see why it's hard to choose a few - they are all so magnificent!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Isnt Stacie amazing?! We are so lucky to have her. Marleys baptism pictures are my favorite. KK looks darling in that dress.

melissa walker said...

She looks beautiful! We're baptizing Afton this weekend--I can't believe these girls are already this old!

Brett and Lisa said...

such a beautiful girl... all your kids are! OK, didn't Taylor just get baptized? WHat is their age difference? Or does time just fly?? or both!

Steph Weaver said...

Beautiful! I can see what it is that B likes about her:)