somehow baby drew turns 2 months old this week. How that happened, I have no idea! Time seems to be flying by at lightning speed these days! Drew recently started smiling. alot. I LOVE it! It makes my day everytime! By the looks of that cute double chin and the fact that I had to officially put away all of the 0-3 month old clothes this week, he just may start taking after his big brothers who both measured in the 97th percentile for height and weight at their well checks last week. drew is going to be one of the boys before we know it!


4 comments:
This boy is filling out Wilson-style for sure! Such a sweetheart!
Look at that chunk! Oh my gosh, he is the cutest kid ever. Two months? WHAT?!!!!!
how did he get so big??? I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks! I will soon enough
Oh man! Autumn is also in 3-6 month stuff! I took her to the dr and she's 12.6 lbs! I just bagged everything up. I have a few things for drew, they say handsome boy on it. Someone got them for autumn with out realizing it said that! Anyways, drew is so cute, I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment