This week (after the girls and rex were off to school) Keith and I got out the hiker and the kangaroo carrier and ventured out to take Drew on his first ever hike. He slept the entire time, which I'm sure meant he loved it. Surprisingly enough ben even did great. He's not usually one to like to be strapped in or constrained in any way, but oddly enough he loves the hiker. After a trip to Target today with all the kids I decided maybe next time I'll pack ben in the hiker before I think to run errands. He absolutely refuses to stay in any cart, (and he can run fast) maybe the hiker is the way to go.
side note on our target trip. the girls needed new tennis shoes. we started off in the girls section trying on size 3. (which is the size they both wore at the beginning of the school year) We ended up in the womens section and they both ended up coming home with size 7 1/2 size womens tennis shoes! are you kidding me! holy cow! Looks like maybe they'll end up with the tall genes. or at least the big feet genes! KK was pretty happy about shopping in the womens section!
side note on our target trip. the girls needed new tennis shoes. we started off in the girls section trying on size 3. (which is the size they both wore at the beginning of the school year) We ended up in the womens section and they both ended up coming home with size 7 1/2 size womens tennis shoes! are you kidding me! holy cow! Looks like maybe they'll end up with the tall genes. or at least the big feet genes! KK was pretty happy about shopping in the womens section!

2 comments:
The thought of you with one child packed on your back plus four more at Target makes me smile. Actually, you could probably do a lot more focusing on shopping with Ben unable to run!
so that means they have a bigger shoe size than me! When I was down last KK loved the fact that she fit into my flip flops!
Post a Comment