last week in the waiting room of the doctor's office ben suddenly decided he'd rather be shirtless and shoeless! (whats new) He ripped off his shirt and threw his shoes across the room with a big determined smile. I tried hard to at least sneak his shirt back on, but man this boy is strong willed! I wasn't totally comfortable with having my two year old run around without any shirt or without any shoes! ( the park is one thing, but the doctors office...) but I decided I was going to pick my battles and this was not going to be one of them...I knew I wouldn't win anyway. This picture pretty much sums up ben these days... shirtless and stubborn!!!!
Tomorrow Ben turns three! Maybe that means the terrible two's are behind us! If not, O'well. We love ben just the way he is!
Happy Birthday Ben! we love you!

3 comments:
Man I love Ben. Who can pull off that look besides him!?
Happy birthday to our sweet Ben - Stubborn or not, that child is easy to love and hard to resist!
I still remember a couple of weeks ago at the park when Ben ripped off his shirt and ran free. I tried to convince him to put it back on, but he wanted nothing to do with it...or his shoes! Classic Ben!
Happy Birthday Ben!
Post a Comment