smiling in his sleep. so sweet!
he totally reminds me of Rex, he is so precious!! I can't wait for another baby!!
I heart Drew.
oh, he is sooo sweet!
oh my gosh... totally melts you... i want to hold him!!
Who would have ever guessed you could two little guys (Rex and Drew) that are so beautifully similar? The genes must have been aligned!
HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait ti meet him next week!
Is it weird to frame these pictures in my house? Yeah yeah of course, it is, you're right. But still...
He is just SO adorable! love the sleep smile, so cute.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
he totally reminds me of Rex, he is so precious!! I can't wait for another baby!!
I heart Drew.
oh, he is sooo sweet!
oh my gosh... totally melts you... i want to hold him!!
Who would have ever guessed you could two little guys (Rex and Drew) that are so beautifully similar? The genes must have been aligned!
HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait ti meet him next week!
Is it weird to frame these pictures in my house? Yeah yeah of course, it is, you're right.
But still...
He is just SO adorable! love the sleep smile, so cute.
Post a Comment