Friday, February 11, 2011

This week I had the pleasure of spending a (late) evening with these girls! GNO is the best when you have sisters and a mom like mine! They were sweet enough to take me out for a little celebration in honor of our "soon to be." Just 4 more weeks.

It had been way too long since our last GNO!

You know you're in good company when the restaurant has to turn off the lights to let you know it's time or past time to leave.


KK snapped this picture...


but it doesn't quite give the belly justice so here's a side shot. I think it's safe to say we're going to have ourselves another big boy!


4 comments:

Brittney said...

what a belly!!!!!! 4 weeks to go, i bet you cant wait! who will he look like? what will his name be? I wish you the very best during his delivery! you look great:) Drew was a front runner, and so was mason...but we agreed on tyson. but i also love drew.

Stacie Lang said...

Can't wait! I can't believe he'll be here in four weeks! Your pregnancy flew by (to me).

Heidi and Bryan said...

Wow, 4 more weeks and another wonderful Wilson child will be here! We can't wait to see pictures.

Mel and Nate said...

You look so cute! And this did go by quickly! I feel like you just announced you were pregnant!