hmmmm... a BOYS name.
Of course we had a girls name all picked out, but then found out we were having a BoY. Boys names, for some reason have always been harder for us to decide on.
You don't want a name that's to trendy or to creative for a boy.
AND it's got to have the right ring to it while imagining hearing it being announced over the loud speaker at a sporting event. (one of Keith's requirements.)
I'm sure we'll be undecided until the end. We usually are.
Until it's time to leave the hospital and all we have left to do is fill out the birth certificate form.
Anyway here are some of the names we're throwing around at the moment:
Drew
Taft
Jacob
Gus
17 comments:
Gus, Taft, or Thomas!!
me and my husband have issues with boys names all the time. whenever the kids start coming around it will be bad. I love Jacob, Taft is very unique too!
It doesn't matter what you guys name your kids cuz your kids are so stinkin cute that they make any name cool!
I vote for Drew!
Drew is my FAV! That was the next boy name for me after Nick. I am so excited for you!
I'm always a fan of Jacob. But I like Taft too. Gus just reminds me of a chubby mouse. I can't wait to see what he looks like!
I vote for Drew too:)
DREWSTER!
Happy to see there are so many Drew fans....it's my favorite too!
DREW!!!!!! Please no Gus, it reminds me of the fat mouse in the movie Cinderella.
He will make any name well-loved, I'm certain!
I like Drew & Thomas, but am really partial to Gus (since I have a brother-in-law by that name)......I also think it sounds good with Ben, nice strong 1 syllable name (hence why I named my son Ross)!
Goodluck - Stacey
I like Drew & Thomas, but am really partial to Gus (since I have a brother-in-law by that name)......I also think it sounds good with Ben, nice strong 1 syllable name (hence why I named my son Ross)!
Goodluck - Stacey
LOVE Drew, and Taft but mostly Drew because it reminds me of the most adorable little boy that went to the daycare I worked at. He had the cutest face, dark skin, and squishy chubby cheeks.
Like someone else said, he will be so cute any name will work:)(I personally love Drew though).
I vote Drew! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment