Yesterday these are just a few of the questions I got from my kids...
After dropping tays off at gymnastics KK asked me while driving home
"mom, is Santa Clause real or is it just you? Then Rex followed up with a concerned, "Mom, Jesus is in heaven counting on Santa to bring everyone presents, right?"
Then KK asked, "Mom, have you ever been to Juvie or jail before??
(which she likes to ask me often. I have to always give her the same ole boring. no.)
Then Rex out of the blue asked "Mom, can we go to McDonalds?"
...at that point it was time to turn up the music
Then we got home where KK next asked
Mom, what were the names of the boyfriends you had before dad?
I asked her why she wanted to know
she said she wanted to know so she could beat them up!
Wow, the things these kids say are so entertaining!
5 comments:
Jane asked me yesterday, "Mom? Can I just be naked for the whole day?"
I'll also add to that list:
"Mom, you talk like a mouse."
and
"My legs smell like ice cubes!"
and
"How come every morning I'm scared of your breath?"
:)
thats is hilarious....i can't wait tell my boys start talking like this, it will be so fun for the first few weeks then I will want to turn up the music as well!! And I love the new kitchen....I have always wanted to paint my cabinets...maybe some day..so fun to have a new kitchen!! But I do think you need to live out here since all your sisters live within a mile from each other!!
Oh my gosh, the "Juvee" one kills me, that girl is trouble.
I love the way those kiddos think out of the box.....WAY out of the box!
Post a Comment