Monday, September 27, 2010

thanks to the teenage sunday school class that I teach we found out about this indoor trampoline park and decided to make an afternoon of it on Saturday with the kids. Quite obvious by the pictures, the kids LoVeD it! Here the kids are in action.

Tayler


KK


Rex




Ben.


(Ben was a bit hesitant at first, but after some
coaxing from KK and daddy he was all smiles!)



5 comments:

Tyler and Kelly White said...

That looks amazing! I hate being pregnant and seeing fun stuff like that! So jealous.

ashtrost said...

Please tell me you used your small canon camera for those pictures and not your Nikon. I just ordered a Canon SLR T1i and I'll freak out if they turn out blurry when we go to jump planet.

Grapefruit said...

WHERE IS THAT?

White Family said...

Fun! It seems like Tayler especially has spent an extraordinary amount of time upside down lately!

Ashley said...

That looks SO fun!