I don't know anyone with 5 kids! You are amazing & have the cutest kids ever, so thanks for adding more! Congrats! How fun being pregnant together with Kelly, but she did say 3 sisters... who else is preggers?
Yay! So happy for you and your family. So, when is the little person coming? P.S. sorry we missed you when you were here. Don't even know where that week went. My brain only does so much for me lately. Baby #5, YAY! My bet is a GIRL!
WOW!!!!! And I thought two dogs was hard! Im so lucky to have experience yer first bout of morning sickness by yer side. I KNEW it was more than yer average hunger pain! I miss you. COME BACK!!!! #5 will be just as wonderful and amazing as the rest of em. x0x0
22 comments:
CONGRATS!!
5 is so legit. you might have to trade your odyssey in for an astro...
Congratulations!
I wondered from your comment on Kelly's post.....LOVE IT! Congrats! Keep on making those beautiful kids!
congrats!!!
Three pregnant sisters!! Who woulda thought!!??
Yay! So exciting! Congrats! So sad we missed you guys when you were in Utah! I found out that you were in town after you were already gone...
Wow, I'm so excited for you guys! I don't think you should stop until you get to 10, it'd be a shame since your kids are so beautiful and all.
I don't know anyone with 5 kids! You are amazing & have the cutest kids ever, so thanks for adding more! Congrats! How fun being pregnant together with Kelly, but she did say 3 sisters... who else is preggers?
Hey Emily! Kelly, Heidi, and myself are all expecting. Who knows maybe it will rub off on even more sisters before long. we'll see.
Wow--Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats! We are so excited for another Wilson baby...since our kid's can't seem to get enough of the 4 you have:)
oh man! thats so exciting, i can't wait to see what number 5 will bring. Congrats!
So happy for you! If anyone can do five kids, it is YOU!
OH my heck!!! How do you do it Supermom!?? Congratulations!!!!!
FIVE?!?! awesome. congrats to you guys!!!
I was wondering when you were going to go for numbero cinco..Congrats Lynsi and Keith!! Im super excited for you!!
lynsi!! congratulations!! aaahh! you go girl!
So excited for you guys! #5 will be so adorable and so loved by your other sweet kiddos! Congrats!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!:)
Yay! So happy for you and your family. So, when is the little person coming?
P.S. sorry we missed you when you were here. Don't even know where that week went. My brain only does so much for me lately. Baby #5, YAY! My bet is a GIRL!
WOW!!!!! And I thought two dogs was hard! Im so lucky to have experience yer first bout of morning sickness by yer side. I KNEW it was more than yer average hunger pain! I miss you. COME BACK!!!! #5 will be just as wonderful and amazing as the rest of em. x0x0
Post a Comment