
The girls are loving school and everything that goes along with it.
New lunch boxes, new teachers, friends, walking home from school...
Tayler is even loving the homework!
It's good to be on a schedule again!
(well besides the fact that we had to skip out on a Newport trip with the White fam last week because of our new "schedule". that was a bummer!)
With the girls off at school I have lots of time with my boys!
(Thank goodness Ben turned out to be a boy.) These two are the best of friends!
The afternoons are filled with lots of noise, fort making, coloring on the walls (I can never seem to hide all the markers!), pirates, and rough housing!
Quite a change from the memories I have of Tayler and KK at these ages! (with the exception of the decorated walls.)
Today Rex was helping me pottytrain Ben. Naturally Ben wants to do EVERYTHING that his big brother does, (hopefully that includes going potty). Rex was running around in his undies all morning hoping Ben would do the same! Ben picked out his own new Diego undies.
We'll see how it goes.
I had my first doctor appointment this morning/ultrasound. Everything looks great. Number FiVe is due March 24th. We haven't had a baby girl in almost 8 years, a new baby girl would be precious! BUT a boy would fit in just fine too! Can't go wrong either way! Not long before those nauseous mornings will be gone! hooray for that!
5 comments:
Potty training and the first day of school... Before you know it, it's going to be the first day of college and grandkids!
Wow! You are busy--we start school next week and then our craziness will start again! We're excited to hear about the new Wilson babe!
This post makes me {smile} from ear to ear. So many wonderful things for you, boys to play with, girls to be proud of, and a new baby......awe linz.
March 24th, Megan's birthday! Can't wait to find out what you are having. You ARE finding out, right...
Glad everything is good! I was sick for a few days and now I'm feeling great! Weird. The boys look so happy.
Post a Comment