Saturday, July 10, 2010

These kids have turned into serious skaters this summer! It all started with spending an afternoon at the skating rink a couple weeks ago. Then the following week Steph and I took the kids again after they all got their own rollerblades and practiced all over the neighboorhood. Tayler, KK, Blake, and Brady were even practicing in the middle of the day...in between jumping in and out of the pool, crazy!

The best part was Steph and I renting our own pair of skates! We had a hard time taking ourselves seriously, but who are we kidding, I think we had more fun than the kids! The disco ball, sweet skates, fun music, disc jockey, and not to mention 2 dollar admission... what's not to love! Oh, we'll be back.

and

Congrats to my cousin Piper. We had lots of fun celebrating her soon to be arrival at her shower...Katie was seriously hostess with the mostess!

3 comments:

Steph Weaver said...

Seriously, I can't wait to go back again! Date night? Family night? Mom night? You are right, so hard to take seriously...but, so fun! Maybe we should buy our own? And, I can't wait to get Keith and Mike out there!

Cute pictures...love your dress!

We are missing you guy's the last couple day's!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

cute pictures of the kids! LOVE the skates!

Brittney said...

CuTe! all I noticed tho, is that Tay and your mom have on the same glasses. you guys are so adorable, and that ivy...man she is cute too! i loved her shoes! what a girly girl. I can only imagine you DYING laughing tryin to rollerblade again. I prbly would have peed my pants watching you guys.