Sunday, June 13, 2010

Congratulations Kelly.

This weekend I was able to sneak away for a day. I flew out to Salt Lake on Friday night and was home by Saturday night. I was only gone for 24 hours but was able to fit in lots....a night with very little sleep due to lots of laughing with my sisters, Kelly's baptism, a fun lunch outing with the fam, a visit with Kari and Eric ( to see their amazing remodel which was beautiful!), and Darrel and Karen's wedding! What a day it was!
We grew up vacationing with the Trost family. Its always a good time when the Trosts and Whites get together!







Congrats Darrel and Karen! The wedding was lovely, even though it turned out a bit rainy

We are all so excited for Kelly and her decision to be baptized! It was such a special day and I was so happy I was able to be there! I'm so happy for Ty and Kelly!



6 comments:

White Family said...

So glad you girls were able to make the trip, even though it was less than 24 hours. What a fantastic day!

Brett and Lisa said...

how exciting! What a fun quick trip!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Such a fun trip! Thank you so much for coming up!

Steoffrey said...

Congrats Kelly & Darrel! This blogpost was more depressing to look at then an empty box of cinnabon, wish I could have been there. :(

ashtrost said...

It was so fun seeing all you guys. I can't wait until Utah again in a couple of weeks. Carter can't wait to see KK.

Chelsea said...

Oh, yay for her! That's awesome. They look really happy. Your family is adorable.