Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tayler and Kinley have both been playing soccer this season. Saturday's have been revolving around soccer games, it's been lots of fun and super busy. This is KK's first season playing since she's been three. It's been good to mix a little soccer in with dance. She plays with her best friend Jaiden. Once a week they get picked up from dance, hop in the car, take off their tap shoes, throw on their cleats, and head staight to soccer practice! It's been fun to cheer these girls on! GO Superheros!


Keith and Rex went to our wards Father and Sons campout this weekend. They had a great time, the girls and I (and Ben) had a great time too. We did a little shopping, hit the craft store and came home (put Ben to bed) and stayed up late making these. My friend Nancy did a tutorial on these cute barrettes on her blog and we were excited to give them a try. Thanks Nancy! The girls love them!

can you tell how tired these girls were... it was late!

After the girls went to bed I ended up making more and using them on cards. This crafty stuff is quite addicting.




craft
create
conserve
We bought a bag at the craft store with this logo, so we decided to do just that. My girls have been needing new summer PJ's, so we cut off all their winter pajama pants and then decided to go ahead and make barrettes with the extra material. KK loved this idea!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that KK is still stylish with the flower in her hair even during soccer games! the bows/cards are really cute,too!

regina said...

so fun! just love them... and kk wearing a flower for her soccer game, can't wait to show kaylea.

Nancy said...

Lyns, your girls are so cute in their fabric flower barettes, love them, just wish I could have come and joined the fun! P.S. I love them with just plain colors, I need to make a few like that.