Sunday, May 9, 2010

For as long as I can remember I've always wanted one thing: to be a mother.
I remember when I was young and if I was ever asked the question...
"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
I always knew the answer:
a mom.
I wanted to be a mother because I had a beautiful, loving, wonderful mother and I wanted to be just like her
( and still do.)
Here I am years later with four children of my own. I feel so blessed to be their mother and to feel the joy and happiness that they bring to me.
I had a wonderful day filled with sweet surprises, with breakfast in bed being one of them.
I love my husband and children!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mothers!
Especially Grammy and Nana.
Lots of LoVe.

8 comments:

Grapefruit said...

You look absolutely beautiful in that picture! (Okay, seriously, what else is new?)

So glad you had a great day. You deserve it. Happy Mother's day to one of my favorite mothers around.

And thanks again for coming last night!

regina said...

you are a wonderful mother... and you look amazing too. is that the dress that you liked so much from that post a couple of days ago? it looks great on you.

Dawn said...

Happy Mothers Day Lynsi! Love your sweet words. You are an incredible mom, so glad I know you! Your children are so cute and you do look beautiful as usual. Hope to see you this summer!

Steoffrey said...

Happy belated Mothers Day to the most smokin' Baby Mama I know!

(Mom and I had a good laugh picturing you struttin' around town with two baby carriers on your bike. If anyone's calves could work that kinda magic, it'd be yours.)

Blondie Blues said...

To one of the best Mamma's I know...LYNSI!! So I got a fun package this morning...thank you soooo much! Most adorable burp cloths ever, along with the card and the packaging! I am so grateful for our friendship and for the example you are to me as a wife and mother! You constantly INSPIRE me.

THANK YOU! Love, Deb

jan said...

It was so great to share Mother's Day with you! Love ya loads -

Lisa said...

you are just like your mom and make havine 4 kids look like a breeze! When I get anxious about having 2, I think of you...

also, love that dress! Is that the one you like on that blog but in grey? love it!

Lynsi said...

Lis/Regina.
Sadly no this is not the same dress that I loved....
I scored this one from my sisters hand me down brides maid dress that she wore recently. cute huh.