Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our family is once again watching American Idol this season. We've decided that watching this show is a serious commitment...at the beginning of the season it's on three nights a week! Good thing we're down to tuesday and wednesday nights now. Everyone at our house is counting down to watch tonight for one reason...Adam Lambert!
Last night as I was tucking KK in she said in a panic.."Oh no, did we miss American Idol tonight, Adam Lambert was on!!!" I told her there was no need to worry, it was only Monday night.
Gotta love American Idol for providing entertainment for the family!

3 comments:

melissa walker said...

I love finding a show that we all can watch together! Kids have the greatest commentary about tv shows!

Grapefruit said...

KK is in love Adam too? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

:)

fREnCh TrOSt said...

We are very committed in our house too! Can't wait for tonight!