Baby Ben's not so much of a Baby anymore, he turned TwO over the weekend! We love you Bubbas!!!
I broke my camera lens a couple weeks ago, (fortunately it was a minor fix) it's been hard to go back to using my old point and shoot... which is partly why I've been in a blogging slump. It's ready to be picked up this week, hooray!
wow! i can't belive it! it seems just like yesterday when you called me while i was in pilates class... and told me you had a boy! of course i was thrilled fo you!
happy birtday to you! happy birthday to you benny boy! you are such a cutie! miss ya.
5 comments:
wow! i can't belive it! it seems just like yesterday when you called me while i was in pilates class... and told me you had a boy! of course i was thrilled fo you!
happy birtday to you! happy birthday to you benny boy! you are such a cutie! miss ya.
Happy Birthday Ben!!! I can't believe how grown up he seems lateley!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a sweet little man!
Ugh!! Two!!! How exciting! I remember feeding him by bottle when he was six months. Time flies
Such a cute picture, but somethings off- I feel like he should be holding YOU Lyns!
Post a Comment