Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We had Stacie's shower on Saturday! Everything was so amazingly cute and stylish...you wouldn't expect it any other way with mother Jan in charge! The girls!

strawberry jam for party favors..too cute!

I brought these, thanks to my friend Stephs fun idea!

love it Shann!
Congrats Stac! What a fun day!

11 comments:

Steoffrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steoffrey said...

Looks like I ate 20,000 too many of your scotch-a-roos-on-a-stick, thanks for bringing the goods!

Also, I love the intensity on Shannas face while she's gift scribing. If only you knew what she was writing.. "nipple things and silky goodness". (a.k.a nursing pads and a cute silk outfit.) It's a good thing I know her so well or I'd have a hard time with my thank you cards.

White Family said...

It was so fun today to see you for the second time in a week! Thanks for bringing sweet goodies to the shower. MMMmmmm!

Lisa said...

looks so fun... I was going to ask what those things on a stick are, but thanks to stacie's post I know they are scotch-a-roos... so cute!all you girls are cute and stylish!

Laura said...

UM, love my White girls!!! You guys have babies in the most stylish beautiful and happy of ways. I will have to round you all up to cheer me up when I get fat and pregnant and frumpy grumpy! Lynsi-send me the recipe for your famous scotcharoos. purty please!!! And be detailed in description b/c well, you know how I dont do baking.

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

ps: nipple things and silky goodness?! I am dying... I really thought to myself... pregnant lingerie?? BRILLIANT! hahahah

Becca and fam said...

That is the most tasteful and beautiful baby shower I have ever seen. Simply gorgeous!

Nancy said...

so cute, love it, and now you have to show what you made and tell us how you did it, they look yummy! Okay now I read your sister's comment, scotch-a-roos on a stick, you must share! yum!

Ashley said...

What a cute shower for a cute girl! I can't wait to hear how everything goes with Stacie's new baby!

sbk said...

I really do look concerned. Turns out being the scribe at a baby shower is a tough gig. In my defense, in how many different ways can you describe a onesie?