Wednesday, March 24, 2010
At the park last month all of us girls started talking food, recipes, and dinner ideas. That conversation led to the brilliant idea of starting a girls dinner group. What better way to get great new recipes than to be able to sneak away once a month with great friends and enjoy everyone's delicious recipes together! So every month we've decided to rotate between our houses for an evening of yummy food, uninterrupted conversation, laughs, and of course lots of fun! When it's your night to host you're fully in charge of the menu. Mary Ann started us off right last night. She's a pretty hard act to follow! Her patio felt more like a restaurant than a backyard with the great music, fireplace, and beautiful food! Thanks Mary Ann for spoiling us all with an amazing dinner! We missed you Becca and Ashley, looking forward to having you girls join us next month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks so fun! You have a fun group of girls to hang with! Sorry about those ADORABLE Easter outfits...what a bummer. At least you'll always have those cute photos!
Looks like life is good, fun, & exciting! I would love to see you this summer if you come this way! lots of love...Deb
FUN! Sounds so yummy and with great company. Glad you all have a good time together, now move the party up my way!! I guess I'll have to wait until June for a little AZ fun!
btw, I LOVED your crewcuts outfits and that same thing has happened to me before. I agree on skipping the Easter outfits though, not the same having Easter on Conference Sunday.
Looking forward to next month! Looks like I missed out!
So sad I missed it. Can't wait for next month!
Fun night! Thanks for bringing your camera!
Post a Comment