Friday, March 19, 2010
A month ago I found PERFECT Easter outfits online for my kids at Crewcuts. Lucky for me I have a sister who works there! They were amazingly cute! The colors, the giant gingham, the cupcake dress, the cute flowers on the tan dress (which I was actually going to buy in brilliant orange)....I loved them all! I went ahead and found all the sizes I needed and put them nicely in my "basket" and thought I'd get to checking out a bit later. I even thought maybe I'd try looking around alittle more during the week to see if there was anything else that I'd like as much..of course there wasn't. Target didn't even do it for me this time. (which it almost ALWAYS does) The problem was...I started with Crewcuts, SO nothing else seemed to be cute after that! Time went by and it was time to sit down on the computer and get these outfits ordered! I could just picture all of my kids dressed in these fun darling colors! So I sat down to find out...they were all g o n e!!! Yes gone! SOLD OUT! Unless I wanted to buy the boys shirts in size 8 or 10 I was out of luck and they didn't even have the picture of KK's dress in orange anymore! How in the world could someone buy these before me...they were in my basket, on my computer. Sure I hadn't ordered them yet, but I was going to! I was completely dissappointed!
So, I guess I have learned my lesson, if I'm going to order from Crewcuts, I'm not going to procrastinate! I kinda had my heart set on these things, so much in fact, I've decided just to skip the whole Easter outfit thing all together this year. Wouldn't these have been cute though?
Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure my kids will be in their PJs watching General Conference Easter morning anyways. Maybe I should look for Easter pajames instead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
They sure are cute though! See you soon
That is a bummer. I haven't figured out Easter outfits either - I was glad we get an extra week before church because of conference.
Very cute...such a bummer! Thanks for pointing out that we have conference the same Sunday, I hadn't thought of that yet.
How did you write on those pics?
I bet Easter PJ's are cheaper too. Bummer though. That just happened to me yesterday, except it was a shirt I really wanted. Darn.
:( You should probably get the size 8 and 10 for Ben and Rex, then they can wear them next easter.
I do that all the time--although your kids would look cute in anything!
I LOVE those outfits and I know what you mean, it's not as much fun with Easter on conference weekend. I still think the kids would look amazing in those outfits, you should get them anyway :)
Those outfits are sooooo cute! I say dont give up and call a bunch of stores to see if they have them in stock. Sometimes thry can track on the computer for you what stores still have them...
they are adorable!!! i just love those boys shirts. yeah, i say go for the easter pj's. so much fun! that would make conference super exciting! now you have to post that one!
Oh, bummer Lynsi, they're so cute. I understand. I did that this past Christmas. I waited, hoping they'd go on sale, which they never did. They just sold out instead. However, Crewcuts always comes out with new cute things.
Post a Comment