Thursday, January 14, 2010

Life with a BIG brother...


10 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

that first pic is so precious!

regina said...

are they sharing a room now? so fun to watch! miss those kids.

Grapefruit said...

The last picture is hilarious. Is Rex the reason he is crying?

White Family said...

Those boys keep it lively at your house! Well, so do the girls....

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Haha sad!

Mary and Ryan said...

Oh I love them, how cute! We need to get our boys together! and to answer your question, big D loves soccer so you should totally put Rex in:)

Ashley said...

That last picture is priceless! Too funny.

Chelsea said...

brothers are the best!

and the answer to the post below... CURLS!!!

Brigett said...

What FUN boys! It is so fun to have a BIG brother. Braden and Koen have so many good (crazy) times together. I can't even imagine how I'm going to keep things under control with one more (I'm having my baby on Tuesday)! My boys have those same pics in their room! Love your blog!

Bryan and Heidi said...

love the big brother/little brother photo