Getting Ready for Valentines Day!
I know it's not even February yet, but the girls and I happened to make a trip to Micheals last night and it started the Valentine excitement early. We found all sorts of fun crafts and Valentine projects, (Martha Stewart has the cutest paper!) the girls tried really hard to try to talk me into letting them stay home from school the next day to get started.... it didn't work. BUT they did get to it right when they walked through the door this afternoon and they spend their entire afternoon/night crafting!


Ben did all he could to try to climb up to help ( which his sisters didn't like much!)
The girls worked hard putting together puppets, painting boxes, and decorating Valentines! Their projects were put away long enough to have dinner and then it all started again. These girls were not messing around! They're excited to deliver V-day packages to all of their friends!
I know it's not even February yet, but the girls and I happened to make a trip to Micheals last night and it started the Valentine excitement early. We found all sorts of fun crafts and Valentine projects, (Martha Stewart has the cutest paper!) the girls tried really hard to try to talk me into letting them stay home from school the next day to get started.... it didn't work. BUT they did get to it right when they walked through the door this afternoon and they spend their entire afternoon/night crafting!

Ben did all he could to try to climb up to help ( which his sisters didn't like much!)
The girls worked hard putting together puppets, painting boxes, and decorating Valentines! Their projects were put away long enough to have dinner and then it all started again. These girls were not messing around! They're excited to deliver V-day packages to all of their friends!



6 comments:
Your girls are so cute and creative! (and busy!) It was so fun to see you all-thanks again for the great time!
Such cute pictures of all your kids, looks like your getting some use out of your new camera!
I can tell you are loving your new camera! I can't wait for Vday too. Those heart boxes are adorable, I was tempted when I saw those at Michael's last week. I love craft days like that at home, they are always so much fun. And so is hanging out with you in your pjs on a rainy weekday morning...thanks for letting us come over!
What a sweet idea. I need a great idea for my kids at school! Perf!
sounds like they are having a blast. haven't even thought about valentines day... downunder they celebrate it but not like the states. you have totally inspired me!, Oh, just love rex's locks! i'll have to post a picture of the boys hair... growing so long, the longest ever!
Way to share the love!
Post a Comment