Sunday, September 13, 2009


Like M o t h e r Like D a u g h t e r!

Yep, unfortunately Tayler's inherited my genes!
That was apparent after a recent Dr. visit....
She failed her v i s i o n test and was borderline on her hearing!
Fortunately she looks much cuter than I did with glasses
AND she LoVeS them!
(I know.... my perm was awesome!)

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh...she looks so cute!!:)

Grapefruit said...

I just picked up the phone to leave my comment in person, but Matt convinced me it was too late. (10:00.) That picture is awesome! See? We've always been destined to be friends. We both had the Ramen hair! Tayler is so cute with her new glasses. Megan will probably be begging me for some now. First it was pierced ears. Now it will be glasses, I'm sure!

Nancy said...

okay Lynsi that picture cracked me up! You are so dang cute, I too was a victim of the bad (in my case home done)perm. Tayler is classic and gorgeous, and it all comes from her beautiful mother, you could put a paper bag on your head and you'd still be a knock-out!

Jenna Lee said...

She does look super cute in them...she could even be a model for them, she looks so stylish.....And I must say I loved the picture. I had to keep looking at it to make sure it was me...and yep, pretty sure it is...ha ha I remember I use to have your mom give me the same perm!!

Steph Weaver said...

LOVE the picture! I had perms too, only my hair was much shorter...think mushroom, that is what I looked like!

Tayler look adorable!

Brittney said...

oh, she is SO cute with glasses!! and i love that picture with you and jenna. you must have gotten rid of the big lenses before i met ya:) the perm was awesome.

sbk said...

Tayler you look so cute! They totally suit her. You should probably think about bringing the perm back...

Grace said...

She looks adorable in those glasses. And don't feel too bad about the perm, I had one at that age too.

Steoffrey said...

Tays is such a cutie!

P.S. Easy on the perm comments.

melissa walker said...

She is adorable and so smart looking in those glasses!

Ashley said...

I LOVE the permed hair. I had it too:). Tayler looks so cute in her glasses.

Cody said...

You have a gorgeous gorgeous family! :)

Tyler and Kelly White said...

She got herhearing from stacie apparently

Mary and Ryan said...

She is the cutest little girl in glasses out there! Hey, atleast you didn't have a patch and bifocals!

White Family said...

Tayler, you look so smart and sophisticated!

Becca and fam said...

Love the perm Lynsi, I think I had one very similar at that age ;)
Tayler is as beautiful as ever in her new glasses and looks a lot like you!

Cara said...

My son wears glasses too, but he would NOT let me pick out his glasses. Tayler looks so cute!