Looks so good! Are all 4 kids sharing the one sink alright?
very nice, I'm diggin the black.
Wow, it looks great! Wanna come do mine? (And my kitchen, living room, family, room and bedroom?)
Wow! Looks good! I love projects, I just redid our bathroom with similar colors!
Love it! Great color choice and CUTE towels!!
You have been busy! Very classy!
Looks awesome! I've been bugging Jer to take down the huge builder special mirror in our bathroom so we can put up oval mirrors above our sinks. He keeps telling me its not as simple as I think it is...hmmmpf.
I love it!!
So cute! I just love everything you did.
Love the new bathroom, what a fun project!
Jealous!! Loved spending time with you this weekend. Have a great week
those light fixtures are very cool. and the towels are adorable. looks great, lyns!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Looks so good! Are all 4 kids sharing the one sink alright?
very nice, I'm diggin the black.
Wow, it looks great! Wanna come do mine? (And my kitchen, living room, family, room and bedroom?)
Wow! Looks good! I love projects, I just redid our bathroom with similar colors!
Love it! Great color choice and CUTE towels!!
You have been busy! Very classy!
Looks awesome! I've been bugging Jer to take down the huge builder special mirror in our bathroom so we can put up oval mirrors above our sinks. He keeps telling me its not as simple as I think it is...hmmmpf.
I love it!!
So cute! I just love everything you did.
Love the new bathroom, what a fun project!
Jealous!! Loved spending time with you this weekend. Have a great week
those light fixtures are very cool. and the towels are adorable. looks great, lyns!
Post a Comment