Thursday, September 17, 2009


Every Thursday the boys look forward to their little music time at the church. It's an hour where they get to sing fun songs, dance and run around, and play instruments (ya know like the plastic kind) Anyway, every week who ever wants to sing a solo they raise their hand and get to sit in the special solo chair. We hear lots of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, ABC's, I am a Child of God...
Old McDonald Had a Farm is usually Rex's go to song.... but not today.
Today Rex was the first one to raise his hand, he ran up to the solo chair and belted out...
"I wish I was special. Because I'm a Creeeeeep...... What the heck am I Doing here, I don't Belong Here... and he even added in the high pitch ahha ahhhha ahahhha ohhh oohhooo aaaaa! I just loved it!!!!! Oh it was funny! I wish Keith would have seen it, Radiohead is only his favorite band EVER!!! YOu can tell who Rex LOVEs to hang and sing with!
His daddy!

14 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

HAHA!!! This is a hilarious story!! Oh, rex... how fun!

Courtney said...

hilarious!

Grapefruit said...

Of course...the ONE week we don't show he drifts away from Old MacDonald and we missed the whole thing!

Dusty said...

That is priceless. I wish I would have been there for that. I forgot about the music class. I should start bringing Rachel.

Steoffrey said...

Amazing. I love when your kids belt out the occasional Radiohead, It makes me a pretty proud auntie.

Chelsea said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Love love love Rex!!!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

So funny! Such a good idea for a ward playdate! I am definitely going to have to copy this idea!

Nancy said...

that is soooo funny, too bad you didn't catch it on video, maybe you'll have to do a dramatization and re-enact it all!

Becca and fam said...

That is just so funny! Love it!

Dawn said...

Tayler looked beautiful on her baptism day. I LOVE her dress! Your hair looks great any color, love the dark though. The halloween masks are so fun, I may have to copy your idea again. You always have such fun ones. And I love that REX belted out radiohead. Your kids are so cute! Btw, your chair is so cute. You have such great taste!

Lynsi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
White Family said...

Oh, Rexy! He is always full of fun surprises!

nadia shea said...

I just busted up laughing in a room full of my friends. That is a great story