Summertime

Who knew a pack of safety pins and thread would provide so much entertainment! My girls new favorite hobby this summer has been making friendship bracelets! I find safety pins with braided thread attached everywhere... pinned to pillows, towels, their clothes, bed sheets...They have spent hours and lots of play dates with friends hard at work! These kids are not messing around either, they have big plans to have their first upcoming bracelet sale! They all have their bracelets nicely organized and displayed, today they worked on signs and banners for the sale ... what a bunch of little entrepreneurs!




The girls always look forward to the summer library reading program!
We are all stocked up!

The girls performed in their much anticipated play at the Henriksen's this week.
"Princess Rose and the Butterfly Fairies"
...just a little something my talented friend Becca put together!
What a fun night, Thanks Becca!








8 comments:
Summertime at the Wilsons is a fun place to be. I've got my order in for a snazzy handmade bracelet!
I agree with you mom, it looks like you guys are having a fun summer!! And I so remember making a million of those bracelets, so funny kids are still making them today!! Your kids are all so adorable!!
Could the kids get any cuter? Seriously, they are all beautiful. I taught my kids to make friendship bracelets during general conference this last time and it was such a great distraction, they could listen, keep their minds occupied and they were so quiet!
Nanc... that's was keeps my girls occupied during Sacrament meeting. works great!
I love summer! And I love that picture of KK's puckered lips in the caboodle mirror. Classic! And Mitchell and Rex...those two kill me. So cute.
We'll try to catch up with you at the library today, depending on Jane's nap.
Cute photo's. Summer is so much fun! We like making friendship bracelets, but we aren't nearly as good as Tayler. Let us know when you guys are selling them, we want to be there to buy! It looks like KK loves her birthday present and is getting good use out of it, she's darling. :)
Thanks for the great idea. I'm definately investing in some thread and safety pins. Your kids are so cute!
I love that you update your blog so often. Its nice seeing what you all are up to! BUSY BUSY! Miss you!
Post a Comment