Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Saint George

We had been looking forward to our Wilson family reunion for a long time! We were able to spend the Easter holiday weekend in Saint George for 5 fun filled days with cousins and family! There was lots of swimming, tennis, a day trip to Zions for some hiking, and lots of shows by all of our little performers! ( Tayler, Maddy, Claire and KK)



Ben/ Nana and Grandad


Jake, Grandad, Grace, Steve, Holly

family shot

Eric and Kari





The boys loved the tennis and Rex was in heaven hangin with the big boys/ Maddy and Ben

One of the many dance and singing shows and practices!


How grateful I am to be part of such a wonderful family! We had such a great time! Thanks Nana and Grandad, we LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

White Family said...

What a wonderful vacation with some fantastic company!

Steoffrey said...

there are several things I love about that pic of everyone "dancing and singing".
one being how unsure Tayler looks that KK is wearing her dress, and two being that Ben is completely upside down.

Steoffrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyler and Kelly White said...

I am so jealous you guys were in ZIONS! I want to go, we should do a family trip sometime this summer, you can show us around! Miss you all!