Monday, April 6, 2009



The best kind of fun.

3 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Your kids look like they are having fun! It wasn't such a big hit with mine. Mitchell liked it, and keeps asking when he can do it again. Paige, sort of. And Megan...well let's just say it was sort of like serving the wrong kind of pancakes...

Tyler and Kelly White said...

One reason I cant wait to have kids...to wash my car.

Steph Weaver said...

I have been such a lame blogger lately and I rarely check them. If I do it is usually through google reader so I don't see the actual blog...I am so glad I looked tonight because I LOVE your new header! That picture of KK is so cute and SO KK! I think Ellie is going to be right up KK's alley!

Cute post, looks like fun! Have a good weekend!