

The absolute sweetest thing today...
I was walking in the garage door with my hands full and holding Ben. Rex came dashing from behind me and in his deep sweet little determined voice said " I'll get that mama" as he held the door open for me with his big bright smile and looking up at me with his big brown eyes! As if that wasn't enough to melt my heart he then said "Oh be careful mama and don't trip on my motorcycle" (as he pointed out the toy motorcycle right in the middle of the doorway.)
little sweetie! Way to watch out for your "mama"!
He could tell by my smile (and almost tears) that he had absolutely made my day!little sweetie! Way to watch out for your "mama"!
What a little gentleman! Oh I just love this BOy!
9 comments:
those are adorable pictures of your boys, its cute how rex is entertaining ben, and ben is so happy with his big brother. what a sweet boy to be so thoughtful of his mamma...i wouldve cried too!
oh how sweet! He is such a cute kid! All of your kids are so sweet! You must share your amazing mothering secrets!
I'm so glad we had our boys! What would we do w/o them? That is so sweet! They say that first, before breaking windows with golf balls, so we can't get mad, right? :) It's all strategy! :)
"rex rules" -geoffrey.
So sweet! I really hope I get a boy someday! Kelly always tells us how obsessed with Rex she is. He is a studmuffin!
so sweet! rex is learning good things from his daddy. (and of course, from you!) ;)
Yes, Rexy is a heart-melter! He's such a sweet little gentleman, yet he's ALL BOY.
I am still obsessed with him! I hope our kids are half as cute as little rex..im serious. But with tys genes, I dont see why not. See you guys soon! xoxo
Oh man, that just made my day reading about it. Rex is soo cute!
Post a Comment