Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The kids could hardly wait to open their Christmas Eve gifts. They always love to open their new PJ's and they LoVed their new Karaoke machine ( which you may be able to tell from the pictures.)
There are lots of High School Musical lyrics flying around our house right now... especially from rex who doesn't give up the mic very easily!

9 comments:

Grapefruit said...

That looks fun. I can just picture Rex dancing around and singing! We'll have to try it sometime.

Stacie said...

love the pics!!

and yeah i've been running, but not as much as i should!! (new years resolutions anyone?)

Lacey said...

Looks like a fun time, family karaoke, love it!!

Nancy said...

okay so I totally saw your sister's wedding photos on the hostess with the mostess website as one of the best wedding photos of the year or something and I was like I've seen them before, and I was pretty sure it was your sister and sure enough it was, so cute, loved their style, how fun.

White Family said...

What Fun! Only 352 days till next Christmas morning. XO

Swirls of Happy said...

Such cute pics...I love kiddos in pj's, they are just precious!!!

Dawn said...

Lynsi, I just need your email so I can invite you to my blog. Karoake is so fun! I can only imagine KK on the mic. HOpe you all are well and hope to see you soon!

Blondie Blues said...

Looks like so much fun. I bet your girls are in heaven! I know I would have loved that when I was young and still now. I am not sure where December went and I honestly am trying to slow January down; I'm sure you feel the same way. Hope all is well. Love, D

Lynsi said...

Dawn
my e-mail is lynsiwilson@yahoo.com