Keith took the girls to REI and came home with new hats and North Face jackets for them to keep warm during our Salt Lake trip we had planned over Christmas Break. Well, we were packed and excited to go but turns out between sick boys and bad weather we never got on the road. To say the least the girls were very disappointed... in an attempt to make up for canceling the trip we let the girls plan our week at home. Here's what our week looks like so far:Monday: Movie, The Tale of Despereaux
Tuesday: Sweet and Sassy
Wednesday: Scottsdale Railroad Park
Thursday: Sleep over with Megan and Paige
Weekend: still in planning mode
Sweet and Sassy pedicures
Tuesday: Sweet and Sassy
Wednesday: Scottsdale Railroad Park
Thursday: Sleep over with Megan and Paige
Weekend: still in planning mode
Sweet and Sassy pedicures




As anyone who knows KK could imagine she was loving strutting her moves down the runway!
5 comments:
Your loss is our gain! We're glad (sorry) that you guys didn't go. Everyone loved the park yesterday and I think I've heard the plans for the sleepover AT LEAST twenty times!
We wish we could have seen you guys over Christmas but it sounds like you guys have a had a blast at home! hopefully we will get to see you soon! I know Mary would love it :)
how fun that your kids get something more than pj's for x-mas eve. And I love the girls day out for pedicures.. I hope I at least get 1 girl to share days like that with.
I love KK's Pictures. They look way too comfortable getting those pedicures. Miss you guys!
That pose of KK's is just so........KK! Love that girl!
Post a Comment