Looks so fun. I love that last shot of Tays w/the jump rope. Looks profesh! And how funny is it that your kids are in shorts and tank tops...AT CHRISTMASTIME! Crazy.
such a fun family, and I use to love jump rope, I even stayed after school to be a part of a team!! So fun that your kids are getting old and you can enjoy those things!!
CUTE, CUTE! You are so right about the keys... that made me laugh. I am not very good at keeping track of them. I need to carry a purse! Hope you have a great Christmas!
7 comments:
Looks so fun. I love that last shot of Tays w/the jump rope. Looks profesh! And how funny is it that your kids are in shorts and tank tops...AT CHRISTMASTIME! Crazy.
such a fun family, and I use to love jump rope, I even stayed after school to be a part of a team!! So fun that your kids are getting old and you can enjoy those things!!
ben looks so big in those pictures! what a nice day outside.
Simple pleasures are the best, right? Such fun!
outside time is the BEST. It always makes me feel like I am somesort of a good mom. For a moment.
what a fun day!!! only in november in phoenix!
CUTE, CUTE! You are so right about the keys... that made me laugh. I am not very good at keeping track of them. I need to carry a purse! Hope you have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment