It made for a very busy week when ALL FOUR of my kids had visited the doctors office already by Tuesday for having everything from strep throat, to ear infections and rashes! Thankfully, Everyone was healthy just in time for Stacie's wedding celebration Wednesday and Thursday and then my 10 year High school Reunion on Saturday! What a week!
Stacie and Geoff's Rehearsal Dinner
The whole WHITE family minus Bry and Heidi.
( B is all over the country interviewing at schools for Oral Surgery and couldn't make the wedding.
We missed you B! Good Luck!)
Stacie and Geoff's Rehearsal Dinner
The whole WHITE family minus Bry and Heidi.( B is all over the country interviewing at schools for Oral Surgery and couldn't make the wedding.
We missed you B! Good Luck!)

Stacie looked gorgeous and she was beaming all day! Her and Geoff are so happy together! CONGRATS you two!!





I wish I had some pics of the reception. Mama Jan and Starc really out did themselves! No doubt the most amazing reception I've seen! GorGeous!







14 comments:
yes yes that was the most amazing reception. and on a side note, I should probably get rid of that frock, or never let anyone catch my profile in it again, it does not flatter the body.
Those are all such cute pictures. I love the ones of all you girls.. its so awesome that you guys are all such great friends and close in age... so fun. And I agree the wedding was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen, I loved it!!
Hey Lyns...thanks for posting the pics...I have been wanting to see how gorgeous the wedding was. Stacie looks so amazing...like she should be cut out of a magazine. Anyways, the kids said they loved hanging with Tays and KK....as uaual!
I loved your sister's dress with the yellow shoes! She looked beautiful. And your girls looked so cute yesterday in their outfits again at church!
lyns, LOVE the pic of your three kids, and love the pic of shan and ben- so cute!
hopefully i'll be forwarding you some of the sloans pics as well!
ps- i do not recognize one person from your reunion. and are you standing in hawk hall?
where's laura? joanne? todd? okay those are your only friends i remember.
PS.... I was laughing so hard about your post and the "wiener roast" yes, that is what they were called and I am laughing that we called them that... I wonder why my grandpa didn't like a hot dog roast??
your family is so cute, it's really not fair to have that many gorgeous people in one family! I love your sister's dress and the girls outfits are adorable, looks like everyone had such a good time. I love weddings.
Love the pictures, Lyns!! Oh, what a fun time the wedding was! It was wonderful to get so many family members and friends together. XXOO
beautiful bride. i cant believe the youngest white is married. seems pretty crazy. her colors were awesome, looks like it was beautiful, all the kids were SO cute!
and YIKES for the reunion.
glad you had fun. maybe more will show up at the 20 yr.
everyone looks the same!
Wilsons: I can't tell you how much fun it was to see you guys. Mexico City???
Lyns, such a beautiful wedding and such a beautiful couple! I love the picture of yours and the girls shoes and the one of your parents and all of their gorgeous grandkids.
Glad to hear you had fun at the reunion, it does not look or sound like there was a big turn out.
Yuck... Ry had strep throat and ear infections alst week, too... he still has his ear infection! It looked like the wedding was great! My mom raved about it! Wish we could have been there! It will be good to see you all soon!
LOVE all the new posts. Looks like you all have been BUSY with lots of FUN... I can't tell you enough how much I love staying in touch. Hope you have a great week!
we almost went, but decided not to at the last minute. And as for your sister's wedding, I got to help sandy for a little bit at your Mom's and I was in awe of how much I loved everything, by far my favorite reception yet. So unique and gorgeous. I love her tea length dress and your and her mustard shoes!
Post a Comment