Ward TrUnK oR TrEaT
Ben and Rex are pirates this year..(yeah Starc I know, so I got a bit lazy with Ben's costume, he does in fact have a pirate t-shirt on.)
Rex and his buddy Coen.
Kinley (Supergirl) with her friends Kaylea and Jaiden.
Tayler ( Violet from Lemony Snickets)with Kaitlin.
Ben and Rex are pirates this year..(yeah Starc I know, so I got a bit lazy with Ben's costume, he does in fact have a pirate t-shirt on.)
Kinley (Supergirl) with her friends Kaylea and Jaiden.
Tayler ( Violet from Lemony Snickets)with Kaitlin.



Decorating cookies.
Darling cupcakes.
The goody bags.
8 comments:
What a cute party!! I love the cupcakes! Very cute costumes for your kiddos too!
You guys have the cutest kids! Were excited to see you guys for the holidays!
You guys have the cutest kids! Were excited to see you guys for the holidays!
cute halloween party!
and lyns, not to be rude- but ben's pirate costume looks pretty weak from the picture shown. whats up with that!?
ps- i love how taylor was the girl from narnia (the book i will not get myself to read due to its length), exhibit B of why she is going to be the sweetest smartest girl ever.
your girls are adorable, your boys are adorable, and that party is adorable. What a fun friend to have that party, I want to remember that for when my kids are older, so fun
How fun!! I'm going to remember those cupcakes for next year. XO
speechless. too cute for words. except for perhaps the twelve words here.
Post a Comment