
Irresistible. yummy. SO kissable. dimples. smiles. snuggly.giggles.
I just can't get enough of this BOy!
Baby Ben is already 6 months, eating solids, and rolling over.
Our baby boY is getting so BiG!
I just can't get enough of this BOy!
Baby Ben is already 6 months, eating solids, and rolling over.
Our baby boY is getting so BiG!
6 comments:
he is too precious! i can't believe it's been 6 months already!
6 months and I have only seen him on one occassion. Something is wrong here.
Wow--I can't believe he's getting so big! Will you all be in Utah at Christmas? Paul is really looking forward to Bandon this year!
He is so cute Lynsi. I love how he always smiles at me whenever I am talking your ear off. (Especially at the library, in a loud voice, just to make you-know-who come kick us out!) I can't wait for Jane and Ben to be old enough to bite, kick and fight...I mean...play together. :)
I know exactly how you feel! He is so cute! I want to see him again soon!
He is SO cute! Time sure is flying!
Post a Comment