That is so true, except that I've virtually stopped doing all of it so I can take my own nap. Cleaning? Nope. Dinner? McDonald's tonight, Wendy's tomorrow. I'm an awesome mom! :)
seriously, now that i stay home, how DID i manage to work full time, and juggle a household? I couldnt imagine going back to work, i have a 24/7 job thats way more important! i have checklists for my checklists because if i dont write it down, then FUGETABOUTIT! but ahhhh isnt life splendid?
7 comments:
That is so true, except that I've virtually stopped doing all of it so I can take my own nap. Cleaning? Nope. Dinner? McDonald's tonight, Wendy's tomorrow. I'm an awesome mom! :)
haha - oh my goodness. That really says it all!
LOL!! I'm sorry, hopefully it slows down some when the girls are in school? ;)
seriously, now that i stay home, how DID i manage to work full time, and juggle a household? I couldnt imagine going back to work, i have a 24/7 job thats way more important! i have checklists for my checklists because if i dont write it down, then FUGETABOUTIT! but ahhhh isnt life splendid?
I LOVE that! So true with life and being a mom. Luckily Life is good and I know we both wouldn't trade it for anything.
i love it, lyns. what amazes me about you is that you manage to stay cheerful and positive through it all! you're such a good moommy.
Yes I think we can all relate to that! Being a Mom is wonderful, but sometimes you just want it to slow down just alittle bit.
Post a Comment