Sunday, June 29, 2008

We LoVe Pizzeria Bianco!!!


Keith and I (and Ben of coarse) were able to get a Pizzeria Bianco fix this weekend! Ahhh SO YuMmY!!! If you haven't been there... it's a must GO! It opens @ 5:00pm, but if you want to avoid crazy 4 hour waits it's best to get there at least an hour before it opens and jump in line. We were there an hour before it opened on Friday and still didn't make the first group in... so we waited another hour after that... BUT it was so well worth it! My fam has referred to us as pizza snobs... but really there's just no pizza like it! Chris Bianco is the MAN!! We left very satisfied! You gotta loVe that the voted #1 Pizza in the United States is right here in Phoenix!!!

4 comments:

Jacque said...

yum... wish we could've gone w/ you guys! i've been there only once, but i still can taste how good it was! we'll have to go together sometime soon! it's good that you're starting ben early on good pizza! ;)

Grace said...

I heard about that place on the Food Network. Someday I will get down there to try it!

Stacie said...

Suuuch Pizza snobs, you three.
Plan Reservation, STAT!

I'll pencil it in in three (3) months.

Kris said...

I am definitely going to remember to go there next time I'm in Phx!