Thursday, June 26, 2008



KK had her dance recital last weekend! We were so proud of her for doing a great job! If you know KK, you know just how much she LoVEd every minute of being on stage!!!



Did I mention LOTS of swimming!!!
Auntie Shann Shann gave the girls summer cuts! I am loving their hair short... it's so much easier!!! I even decided to chop mine as well!

8 comments:

Kris said...

I love the cute hairdo! KK looks great in that lime green color!

The Neilson Times said...

What fun summer pictures! I love the girls hair, I can't wait to see yours, post some pics.

Mary and Ryan said...

I love the new haircuts!! Your kids are so beautiful!! We miss em!

Brittney said...

i love their short hair cuts! wha? no pict of your do?? sheesh! i love short hair on little girls, they look so cute.
love KK on stage, how fun for her. ben looks like he is getting chubbier! what a cute pict of all the kids together! fun summer time:)

Nancy said...

cute kids, cute hair, but we need to see a picture of your new do!

Jacque said...

adorable haircuts on the girls! i love yours, too! kinley's too cute in her dance costume! oh, and i'm lovin' the new blog background. i tried changing mine the other night and accidentally erased all my side bar stuff... so i'm having to redo it all. what a disaster! oh, and i ended up just keeping the plain white. ack! that's what i get for blogging late at night when i should be sleeping!

Brett and Lisa said...

You are such a great mom! I hope that I am like you when I have 4 kids. A lot of moms with 4 kids dread summer, but it makes me happy that you love having them all home! You are great! We will have to try that pizza next time we come to AZ! I consider myself quite a pizza snob, too after living in NYC.

White Family said...

LOVE the new pictures of the kids!!! Grammy-hood rocks!