Friday, June 6, 2008

BaBy Ben

Ben is already 6 WEEKS!!
I LOVE these pictures that my sister Stacie took the day we got home from the hospital, but never got around to posting them until now. It's so fun to see how much little Ben has already changed!
Great pics Starc!!!















8 comments:

Kris said...

You two make such beautiful babies!

Swirls of Happy said...

Oh my goodness Lynsi!!!! You have the most precious and beautiful family...he is so sweet :) I loved the post on Ben's Blessing also...such great pics!

Steph Weaver said...

Cute pictures...your sister did a great job. I love the picture of Rex holding Ben!

Nancy said...

so cute, Ben and Rex could be twins! They even have the same dimple, I can't believe you got such a good one of him with a smile, so cute.

Jacque said...

those pictures are sooo sweet. i love the one of kk holding him.

Chelsea said...

Ooooo! I love the third one with his cute dimple!

Cicily said...

Dimples already, I love it.

Anonymous said...

Lynsi- hey it's Lindsey. I got on your blog from Claires. Your kids are so adorable. I am so jealous of anyone with girls. My blog address is nickandlindseysfour.blogspot.com. take a look and you will see our newest little guy Noah. 4 boys and I am done. I sure love them though. It was so good to see pic's of you guys. Hope all is well.