Happy Birthday Kinley Elise!
On Kinley's actual BiRtHdAy we celebrated with the family and went to Red Robins for dinner, one of KK's favorite restaurants! Keith also took the girls to see Prince Caspien, which they loved! It made it even more exciting for them to see because they finished reading the book the week before.
Kinley had such a fun PaRtY! She had 20 little girls for a ballerina dance party at a dance studio near by. As you can tell she had a great time dancing and celebrating with all her friends!










Sweet Ben
We are all in loVe with Ben!!! He has already changed so much and is even getting a little chub!
By the end of each day he usually has crusty hair from all of the kisses he receives from Rex throughout the day! The girls are quite the little mothers and love to help! Every peep he makes he has three kids running to his rescue! He never has a dull moment, I sometimes have to try hiding him in different rooms and corners throughout the house in his infant seat to let him have a little peace and quiet from all of the nonstop attention he receives from his sisters and brother.
He's just so loveable!
By the end of each day he usually has crusty hair from all of the kisses he receives from Rex throughout the day! The girls are quite the little mothers and love to help! Every peep he makes he has three kids running to his rescue! He never has a dull moment, I sometimes have to try hiding him in different rooms and corners throughout the house in his infant seat to let him have a little peace and quiet from all of the nonstop attention he receives from his sisters and brother.
He's just so loveable!



Kinley LOVES to pretend she is Rachel Ray!!! She asks all the time... "Can I be Rachel Ray today?" which means she wants to get out all the spices, sprinkles, pots, pans, bowls, and any odds and ends she can find in the fridge and put together all sorts of interesting concoctions. (and all sorts of messes as well.) This time she was pretending to make soup and spent the afternoon chopping up vegetables with a butter knife.
HMMM... what to do on a hot summer day??? KK and rex decided to see how fast ice could melt on the driveway and paint with the ice cubes! SOme of the funniest things can be so entertaining for kids!
Shelly had her baby shower and is counting down the days until little Henry (?) arrives! We can't wait! Shell and Bry are going to be the best little mommy and daddy ever! (Where are you Starc?)Tayler Girl!
Talyer's class did a alittle Mother's Day Program last month! It was about the sweetest thing ever! They sang a bunch of little songs and poems about Mothers and set up tables with flower petals and served muffins and fruit. SOmeone passed around tissue before it started just in case the moms got a bit emotional. I found myself embarressingly sobbing and couldn't help it one bit! It was just so sweet and I realized just how grown up my little girl was getting! (It was just a week after Ben was born, so I guess I can blame it on the hormones!)



14 comments:
Wow! I am impressed that you even got this post in! Life with 4 must be BUSY! It looks like KK has so many cute little friends - how fun is that! Is there a lot of young families where you are? Things look like they are going great - you are supermommy! Ben is so handsome!
i love kk's dance party! she's my kinda girl! and i can totally picture kinley having her own cooking show one day. ben is just precious. i don't blame all his siblings for loving on him the way they do! i love that you were sobbing at tayler's mother's day program... reminds me of what my mom would do. :)
Ben is already getting so big and Rex looks more like a little man everyday too. I love the buzz cut, all of my brothers get those every summer too. Next time you guys go to disneyland or the beach let me know.
Those pictures make Ben look so big!
Glad to see you squeezed in an update.
And I think I was just too busy talking to Sandy about our backyard the whole time to get in a picture... whaat?
WOW! You are wonder woman or should I say my hero! I love all the updates, I cannot believe how big Ben looks and how much he has changed, he does not look like a newborn at all. All 4 of you kids are adorable!
I love your family. We decided that we want to be just like you guys cuz you are amazing. We've got the 2 girls now we just need 2 boys so we're half way there. You should send Rachel Ray the picture of Kinley, she would love it!
everyone really is getting so grown up, the girls are so beautiful, and the boys so cute. Looks like KK's b-day party was a hit, and sounds like you've got your hands full, but I have no doubt you're handling it like a pro!
GREAT A NEW POST!! I am SURE life is super busy for you! I cant even imagine what chaos 4 could bring! but i know you can handle it linz.
BEN~ SOOOOOO adorable, and looks like a WHITE!!! Oh my gosh does he ever?! would you say he looks more like the white family than any other kids? or do they all look similar when this new? Rex's buzz cut makes him look so old. i bet its bitter sweet, ready for him to be a big brother, but sad he isnt the youngest anymore! the girls are super adorable, what a fun party for kinley, and what a sweet mothers day thing tayler did.
glad to see your all still doing GREAT! and i can only imagine how much attention ben gets! i remember we used to fight over who got to hold stefanie when she was the baby! i dont think my mom ever really had to cuz she had me and chelsea ready to help at any time!
I seriously think Ben is so cute... of course I have to say that Braxton was the cutest newborn ever...but Ben is seriously the first newborn that I have seen that I think is just as cute and I want to take him home with me... he makes me want a newborn baby and trust me I have seen plenty of newborns since Brax and none of them have that effect on me but your little sweet Ben!! And yes... I have no idea how you do it, just one is stressful and a handful for me, I can't imagine... 2, 3, and then 4.
I love it when you update...
KK's party look's so cute, she is adorable! Love Rex's hair cut too. Ben look's like he has grown since I saw him a couple week's ago. Tayler is cute as alway's! It was fun to see you guy's we miss you!
What an awesome fun ballerina party! I love all of kk's ideas... cooking and painting with ice. She is just too funny. JUst Love the Summer BUZZ for Rex too! he is such a cutie... but of course all your kids are. What a FUN past month!
What a blessing it is to be grammy to such BEAUTIFUL and FUN kiddos!!
Happy Birthday KK!! Love the new hair Rex! Dallas misses you! WE are so glad we got to meet Ben, I heard the blessing was great! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment