KK is officially on TWO wheels!Last SUnday we went on a family bike ride and KEith and KK came home and decided it was time to say goodbye to KK's training wheels! They practiced and KK picked it right up ...Keith left out of town the next morning and KK was determined to be a PRo by the time daddy got home! We went on our share of bike rides around the neighborhood during the week, good thing for the cruiser + baby seat so Rex could go along for the ride! I think we were up to at least five bike rides daily!
Kk could hardly sleep the night before Keith got home because she was so excited to show her dad how much she had improved!
Her newest trick is riding with her eyes closed, which I told her may not be the best idea...
We are proud of our GIRL!!
This picture is of her at 7:15 am one morning with her helmet on and ready to GO for her first bike ride of the day!



If you are a Harry Potter fan you will notice this is book Seven, which is the last of the Harry Potter books. For Tayler's birthday last July Keith got her the first Harry Potter book and started reading it to her, since then they have read ALL of the them! Tayler absolutely fell in love with the books and just loves her special time with her dad! On the last book they were reading up to an hour or two a night because it got so exciting for Tayler and she could hardly wait to see what was going to happen... they finally finished it last week, all 800 pages! There were many nights she would wait for Kk to fall asleep and sneak out of bed to get her daddy to read "just a little more". Lots of our family time spend in the car, during dinner, or where ever it may be consists of "Harry Potter Questions"... where the girls LOVE having Keith quiz them on their Harry Potter knowledge!
They are now deciding on their next series to start... Possibly The Chronicles of Narnia or Lemony Snickets.
Tayler also has decided that she is no longer "TAYS", but Tayler! She has to correct me often because I've been calling her Tays for years!
The Wild Cats just finished their second season of soccer! What a FUN season it was! Tayler has loved playing soccer, and it was a huge plus to have almost her entire team from her first grade class! 

RExy Roo!!

Rex is so much FUN! He is such a BOY!!! I'm pretty sure he would enjoy a construction zone more than Disneyland at this point. Every drive in the car is filled with screams of pure excitement at the sight of any truck, fire engine, or motorcycle! WHen he hears the sound of the garbage truck in the mornings we have to run outside and watch and wave as it goes by! Who would imagine that a garbage truck could provide that much joy and thrill!He still LOVES to play ball as much as ever... doesn't really matter what kind of ball, any will do! He loves his basketball hoop and now cheers himself on when he makes a basket! He is ALWAYS running, diving, tackling (mostly his sisters!), and is just a big BALL of energy!
This is bound to happen with two BIG Sisters... this is just one of MaNY times! Tayler and Kinley have been known to dress REX up in tutu's, their panties, wigs, dance costumes, etc...I heard the girls laughing hysterically the other night from their room and it was quite funny to walk in and see Rex in a pink skirt and a purple leotard!!


22 comments:
I love the updates. First off congrats to KK on riding a 2 wheeler, that is so awesome.
That is the cutest thing to see Tayler so into the Harry Potter books with Keith, I cannot believe they have read all 8!
Rex is so stinkin cute, he reminds me so much of Crew with all the boy stuff, the tackling his sisters and the being dressed up by his sisters.
Most of all you are by far the cutest prego mama of almost 4. You are amazing and have the most beautiful family. p.s your hair is so long,I love it!
K- I have been so lazy about blogging lately and have missed so much. First of all, You are adorable prego and I know exactly what you are going through with all the strangers comments about the belly. Everyone always thinks I'm due in a few weeks when I am about 7 months pregnant! You would think people would have some common sense and know to keep their mouths shut! Ha! But, you look so great and do not look like you are carrying twins! And I am in awe that you can hike a mountain still. Very inspiring!
Yea! For KK to already be riding her bike! That it so awesome! And Of course I love the pictures of Rex in the tutu! He would be a pretty girl! Cute kids!
Wow the kids are growing up. They are all so cute!
Such a cute family. I am amazed by the harry potter reading!!
Love the pictures! I can picture KK riding her bike with her eyes closed, so funny! Rex looks good in pink!!
Lynsi-
It has been so fun to find so many people from high school, it has been way to long since I have seen everyone. Your family is so dang cute. Go with the name Kate. I love my Kate so much- It's such a sweet and simple name. and you are way to cute prego. It's not fair. How old is your baby? I'm not ready at all to have this baby, I have nothing ready yet. Well I am excited to keep in touch.
Jaiden was just cracking up at the pictures of Rex. I love the updates on the kids, they are all so so cute! I think it is so sweet that Keith reads to Tayler.
You look Beautiful pregnant!!!! You are all baby girl....from the back you probably don't even look pregnant. Anyway, that is great that KK is riding on two wheels, whoo hoo!!! Little Rex is just the cutest thing ever :) Love all the pics and the update!!!
hi! this is jill (riggs) i was so excited to find your blog link on the highland site! your family is adorable!! and you look great!
i'm excited to look at your blog!
i have one too...
www.jillscripps.typepad.com
xx
jill
So Fun! Your kids are growing up way too fast; I quess that means mine are too. You look adorable by the way; you are always all BUMP and nothing else. I'm glad Rex has such a cozy place to relax on. You lucky girl; as if being pregnant isin't comfortable enough. I will call you when Mylie comes. Love, Deb
Okay! I am LOVING your belly! I wish I could do a buddah rub on it now! Loved the update, and YES! I can believe the whole 'anything with wheels" excitment. My kids LOVED the garbage truck as well. I am so excited for your baby. I'm sure all hear all the updates from Kelly. Your family is the cutest. And I love the daddy daughter reading time. She will remember that forever.
Lynsi Lou--
I love the post. The pictures of Rex cracked me up. Hey I just found out Robert Plant and Allison Krause are coming this summer. I know that you really liked their CD. We need to make plans for over spring break. Love ya
Shell
GIRL!!! Me and mark love reading your blog. I'm so obsessed with your beautiful children and Mark can't stop talking about how funny rex is, that little ballerina man.
We hope to visit you guys in May when we come to visit! I think #4 will be out by then! By the way you look gorg! Your hair is so long? Extensions? Prenatals? Share the secrets...
I love my lynsi.
okay, Rex is really going to love those dancing photos when he gets older, too funny!
i need your email address. veecochick@yahoo.com
You have like a legit family. I'm so bamboozeled by that. Could you look any cuter pregnant, I don't think so.
Keith should do the Lord of the Rings next, that is what I grew up on, it made every night exciting! Congrats to KK! Poor Rex, at least they let him go with no makeup!
Hey Lynsi- I saw you on the Highland reunion website and had to stop and say hi. I think you are the cutest prego mamma on the planet!!! Your little kidos are darling. Can't wait to catch up. My fam website is
fisherfamilyfun04.blogspot.com
Jubes
great updates on all the kiddos.
me and chelsea used to dress justin up like a girl in that SAME outfit! pretty funny now looking at those picts. we put lipstick and blush on him... he made a pretty girl. your hair is SO long! geez, i bet its all those prenatal pills huh? but you always did have nice nails and hair... i love your belly! its so perfect and round! i bet from the back people dont even know your pregnant! i love that keith reads stories with your kids, especially LONG ones! that will be a memory taylor doesnt forget. i still remember when my mom read us the secret garden... i cant wait to read it to libby one day. and 2 wheels! what an accomplishment! yay kk.
what adorable pics! i absolutely love the ones of you w/ rex. you look so beautiful! kk's hysterical! and i love that tayler is so into harry potter! she's inspiring me to read more! (i've only read the 1st one). that's so sweet that keith reads w/ her everyday! love your fam!
Disneyland and Easter and spending time with your mom and sister all looked so fun! It's been fun to see you more often lately. Hopefully I'll see you again soon! Your kids are too cute, have you thought about making some money off them, child modeling???
Post a Comment